Cerberus Takes On Former World’s Richest Man in Seibu FightChris Cooper and Kiyotaka Matsuda
Cerberus Capital Management LP is battling Seibu Holdings Inc. shareholders including Yoshiaki Tsutsumi, once the world’s richest man, for seats on the Japanese company’s board. History suggests the investment company, run by Stephen A. Feinberg, will fail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks