Caterpillar Retail Sales Decline Slows in 3 Months Through MaySimon Casey
Caterpillar Inc., the world’s largest maker of construction and mining equipment, said global retail sales dropped at a slower pace in the three months through May as Latin America improved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts