Sinclair on Prowl for More TV Stations as Deals MountRob Golum, Edmund Lee and Andy Fixmer
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. plans to drive still more consolidation among television stations after propelling industry deals to their fastest pace in six years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis