Huawei Takes on Samsung, Apple With World’s Slimmest SmartphoneBloomberg News
Huawei Technologies Co., China’s largest maker of telecommunications equipment, said it unveiled the world’s slimmest smartphone as it looks to gain share from market leaders Samsung Electronics Co. and Apple Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline