H&M Reports ‘Good Start’ to June After Quarterly Profit DropKatarina Gustafsson
Hennes & Mauritz AB, Europe’s second-largest clothing retailer, said June sales are off to a good start, providing some respite for investors after quarterly profit fell more than analysts expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing