German Bonds Face Selloff at Denmark’s ATP on Trading TaxMatthew Winkler, Peter Levring and Maud van Gaal
Denmark’s biggest pension fund, which holds $36 billion of long-term German bonds, says it may have to sell the debt unless Chancellor Angela Merkel moves to block a tax on financial transactions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks