China Internet Security Stocks Rally on Snowden: Shenzhen MoverWeiyi Lim
Surfilter Network Technology Co. jumped to a record as Chinese Internet security companies extended a rally on speculation they will benefit from increased demand to protect domestic computer networks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster