Ayala Land May Offer 25-Year Tenor in $486 Million Bond SaleCecilia Yap and Norman P. Aquino
Ayala Land Inc. said it may sell bonds due in 25 years, the longest maturity for any Philippine corporate debt, as the nation’s largest builder seeks to raise 21 billion pesos ($486 million) to help fund expansion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself