UniCredit Among European Banks Needing More Capital, ICV SaysElena Logutenkova
UniCredit SpA, Intesa Sanpaolo SpA and Commerzbank AG are among banks in Europe most susceptible to stress because they didn’t deleverage enough, according to a study by Switzerland’s Independent Credit View.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans