U.S. Charges Loom for Swiss Banks as Chamber Rejects BillCatherine Bosley and Giles Broom
Swiss banks face the risk of further indictments for helping U.S. citizens evade taxes after Swiss lawmakers rejected a bill that would help resolve a tax dispute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's