Magyar Telekom Drops to Record on Cut at Erste: Budapest MoverAndras Gergely
Magyar Telekom Nyrt., the Hungarian unit of Deutsche Telekom AG, fell to the lowest level on record after a government plan to raise taxes prompted Erste Group Bank AG to lower its recommendation on the shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts