Icon Chief Beats Leading Irish CEOs for Total Reward Last YearFinbarr Flynn
Icon Plc Chief Executive Officer Ciaran Murray earned the equivalent of $9.46 million in 2012, a higher remuneration than that of CEOs at the 15 biggest listed Irish companies on the benchmark ISEQ Overall Index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts