Netflix Rises on Push Into Kids’ TV Shows With DreamWorksCliff Edwards and Madeline McMahon
Netflix Inc., the biggest online subscription-video service, rose the most in almost two months after agreeing to buy shows from DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc., furthering a push into original children’s programming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone