Marubeni to Set Up Floating Wind Turbine Off FukushimaChisaki Watanabe
A group led by Marubeni Corp. is setting up a floating wind turbine off the coast of Fukushima, aiming to commercializing the unproven technology and create an industry in the region ravaged by the earthquake in 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks