Magforce Surges as Fresenius Veteran Appointed as ChiefAngela Cullen
Magforce AG, the German maker of magnetic-field technology to break down brain tumors, rose to a 10 1/2-month high after appointing former Fresenius Medical Care AG Chief Executive Officer Ben Lipps as its new CEO.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus to Buy Majority Stake in Bombardier C Series Jet Program