Syria Censors, Lecherous Priests Thrive in Paris: Theater
The civil war in Syria has produced an unexpected consequence: The Comedie-Francaise, France’s most prestigious theater, has decided to stage the work of a Syrian author -- the first by an Arab in its 333-year history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt