Sears Canada Gains After Selling Toronto StoresLauren S Murphy
Sears Canada Inc., the country’s second-largest department store chain, had its biggest gain in more than a year after it raised C$191 million ($188 million) from the sale of two Toronto-area stores to mall landlords.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing