Qatar Air Said to Plan Dreamliner Order Amid Boeing Paris PushRobert Wall and Deena Kamel Yousef
Qatar Airways Ltd. is set to place an order for more Boeing Co. 787 Dreamliners at the Paris Air Show next week as the planemaker seeks to build momentum for a new version of the jet, people familiar with discussions said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’