Cruz Signs One-Year Contract to Remain With Giants, ESPN SaysEben Novy-Williams
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will sign a one-year contract worth $2.879 million to remain with the National Football League team next season, according to ESPN.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy