Telefonica Bets Smartphones Hotter Than Brazil’s EconomyChristiana Sciaudone
Telefonica SA, Latin America’s second-largest phone company, is counting on smartphone demand from Brazilian consumers to offset the effect of slower economic growth in its biggest market, said the region’s top executive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting