Ryanair Loses EU Top Court Fight Against Alitalia Italian LoanStephanie Bodoni
Ryanair Holdings Plc lost a challenge at the European Union’s top court that may have forced Alitalia SpA’s owners to repay a 300 million-euro ($400 million) loan from the Italian government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts