Qualcomm CEO Gives UC Berkeley $20 Million for InnovationJohn Lauerman
The University of California, Berkeley, received $20 million from the foundation of Paul Jacobs, chairman and chief executive officer of Qualcomm Inc., to establish an innovation institute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone