Molson Coors CEO Sees Slowing Buyouts to Pay DebtDuane D. Stanford
Molson Coors Brewing Co. Chief Executive Officer Peter Swinburn said the company plans to hold off on making new acquisitions as it focuses on paying down debt from last year’s purchase of the Czech Republic’s StarBev LP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's