Manchester Airport Agrees With EasyJet on Stansted BoostKari Lundgren
Manchester Airports Group, owner of London Stansted Airport, has signed an agreement with EasyJet Plc aimed at more than doubling the discount carrier’s traffic at the third-busiest airport serving the U.K. capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone