Jakarta’s Jokowi Says Presidential Bid Hinges on MegawatiDaniel Ten Kate and Berni Moestafa
Jakarta Governor Joko Widodo, who leads popularity polls for Indonesia’s presidential election next year, affirmed his allegiance to the party of former leader Megawati Soekarnoputri and said she would decide if he runs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster