France Wants the Profits From French Innovation
In 1973, Frenchman François Gernelle built the world’s first microcomputer equipped with a microprocessor. In the decades after, France looked on as IBM and Apple spawned a multitrillion-dollar industry around it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis