China Stocks Fall to 6-Month Low After Holiday on EconomyBloomberg News
China’s stocks fell after a three-day holiday, dragging the benchmark index to a six-month low, as government reports showed industrial production and exports trailed economists’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts