Turkey Jails ‘Black Beauty’ Translator, Others: Comment
“Taksim is like hell today,” Ali Berktay, a Turkish publishing executive, wrote me in an email yesterday from central Istanbul. He was telling me about his jailed sister, the writer and pro-Kurdish activist Ayse Berktay. But first, the square.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts