Tighter Oversight of Aircraft Design Urged by U.S. FAAAlan Levin
U.S. regulators want to tighten oversight of aircraft-industry suppliers, such as the subcontractors that helped Boeing Co. design and build the 787’s batteries, to reflect lessons learned from the plane’s grounding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing