RBS CEO Hester Bowed to Board Decision That He Resign Before IPOGavin Finch and Howard Mustoe
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc Chief Executive Officer Stephen Hester was persuaded to step down by the board amid a decision from the U.K. Treasury to privatize the lender by the end of 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis