Pandora Buys a Radio Station, Just to Make a Point About RoyaltiesBy
Here’s one to add to the head-scratching acquisitions in the technology industry: Pandora has purchased a radio station serving the fine people of Rapid City, S.D. All 70,000 of them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas