Mondelez, NFL, Marvel, RiksTV: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Mondelez International Inc., the world’s second-biggest coffee maker, will start selling Nespresso-compatible capsules across Europe this fall, posing the sternest competitive challenge yet to the Nestle SA brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's