Merck Joins Novo to Reassure FDA of Diabetes Drug SafetyAnna Edney
Merck & Co., Novo Nordisk A/S and other makers of popular treatments for diabetes may be asked to collect more data on a potential cancer link even as they try to reassure U.S. regulators this week of the drugs’ safety.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline