Hong Kong Bank to Move Trading Floor, Swire CEO SaysBill Faries
Hong Kong banks will start shifting front-office operations into the Island East district, with one company moving its trading floor there by early 2014, said Martin Cubbon, chief executive officer of Swire Properties Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks