Homeowners With Negative Equity Below 20% of BorrowersPrashant Gopal
The share of U.S. borrowers who owe more than their homes are worth fell to less than 20 percent in the first quarter as prices surged in hard-hit markets, according to CoreLogic Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's