Hokkaido Faces Grid Congestion With Solar Application SurplusChisaki Watanabe
Developers of solar projects on Hokkaido are being forced to review their plans after the Japanese island’s sole utility received applications for large-scale solar plants that would exceed the grid’s capacity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day