Green Groups Seek Higher U.S. Coal Fees After AuditJim Snyder
The Sierra Club and the Natural Resources Defense Council said the U.S. Interior Department should charge companies that mine coal more after an audit found the federal government may be missing out on millions of dollars in payments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's