Google Buying Waze in Bid to Catch Up With FacebookBrian Womack
Google Inc. is spending more than $1 billion to help it recover ground lost after its mapping tool was surpassed by Facebook Inc. as the most popular U.S. smartphone application.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself