Glencore Xstrata Appoints Former Morgan Stanley CEO to BoardJesse Riseborough
Glencore Xstrata Plc, the world’s biggest exporter of power station coal, named former Morgan Stanley Chief Executive Officer John Mack among three new board members to replace departed directors from Xstrata Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's