GE Names CFO Sherin to Run Shrinking Finance UnitTim Catts
General Electric Co. named Chief Financial Officer Keith Sherin to lead the company’s finance unit, succeeding the retiring Mike Neal, as GE Capital sheds assets and comes under heightened regulatory oversight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day