EU Rights Official Asks Holder to Clarify PRISM ProgramEdvard Pettersson
European Union Commissioner Viviane Reding asked U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder for more information on the U.S. surveillance program Prism and its consequences for the rights of EU citizens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion