Coty Said to Price Shares in Initial Public Offering at $17.50Lee Spears
Coty Inc. priced the shares in its initial public offering at $17.50 each, a person with knowledge of the matter said.
The person asked not to be named because the details haven’t been made public. Coty offered the shares for $16.50 to $18.50 each, according to regulatory filings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data