Booz Allen Estimate Lowered by Susquehanna on Contract RisksTodd Shields and Nick Taborek
Intelligence agencies may freeze certain Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. projects while they review the company’s handling of classified information after an employee revealed a secret U.S. electronic surveillance program, according to Susquehanna Financial Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances