BAE Nominates CBI’s Carr as Chairman for Olver SuccessionRobert Wall
BAE Systems Plc, Europe’s largest defense company, nominated former U.K. business-lobby executive Roger Carr as chairman to replace Dick Olver, who drew investor ire last year over a failed merger with EADS.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline