Apollo Tyres Slumps After Deal to Acquire Cooper TireSiddharth Philip and Karthikeyan Sundaram
Apollo Tyres Ltd. plunged the most in more than two decades in Mumbai trading, wiping out a quarter of its market value, after agreeing to acquire Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. for about $2.5 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts