With Jeff Gordon's Paint Job, Nascar Meets a New Brand
Of all the cars zooming around Nascar ovals for the past two decades, few were as recognizable as Jeff Gordon’s Chevrolet, sponsored by chemical giant DuPont Performance Coatings. It was a splashy partnership: Gordon, a young, California-born driver in a heartland sport, piloting a rainbow-colored set of wheels bearing the name of an old-money American dynasty. His team owner, Rick Hendrick, recently said the DuPont car was “one of the most effective and iconic relationships in sports marketing.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone