Prada to Focus on Cost Control After Profit Growth SlowsAndrew Roberts
Prada SpA, an Italian maker of $3,500 pony-skin totes, reported first-quarter profit growth that decelerated to the slowest pace in at least a year and said it will focus on cost control as it opens more stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts