Latam to Spend $11 Billion Through 2017 as Share Sale ApprovedEduardo Thomson
Latam Airlines SA will use proceeds from a $1 billion share sale to help finance plane purchases as Latin America’s largest carrier seeks to bolster its balance sheet and regain an investment-grade credit rating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day