Jindal Steel Falls as CBI Investigates Firm, Owner: Mumbai MoverBibhudatta Pradhan and Abhishek Shanker
Jindal Steel & Power Ltd., India’s third-largest steelmaker by value, declined the most in 5 1/2 years as the nation’s top investigating agency registered a case related to allocation of coal blocks against the company and its owner Naveen Jindal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing