Fed Funds Projected to Open at 0.08% to 0.1%, ICAP SaysLiz Capo McCormick
Fed funds, the U.S. overnight inter-bank lending rate, is projected to open at 0.08 percent to 0.1 percent, within the Federal Reserve’s target of zero to 0.25 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing